Reason 115 why I work

To find this cute creature in Honduras.

This entry was posted in Central America, Nature, Travel, Travel Photos, Why I Work and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Reason 115 why I work

1. Michelle says:

Awesome picture! I wish I could travel more!

2. TBM says:

Thanks Michelle. I hate that traveling is so expensive!

3. Robin says:

Looks like a very good (and yes, cute) reason. πŸ™‚

4. Though I lived in Honduras in 1968 and 1969, I don’t remember seeing a lizard like that, but iguanas were for sale in the marketplace — to be eaten.

Steve Schwartzman

5. TBM says:

I almost missed seeing this little guy on the way to my room. We stayed right outside the Pico Bonito National Park and saw a few lizards, but not too many iguanas.

6. Saisri says:

OMG! If there is one thing I am dead scared of then it is lizards! 😦 I am trying to overcome my fear, but still have a long way to go. A nice shot nevertheless πŸ™‚

7. TBM says:

I am terrified of snakes. Actually on this trip to Honduras I held my first snake, but it hasn’t cured me of my fear. I was glad when I moved to Boston and heard that they don’t have any snakes. Do you have a lot of lizards near you?