Reason 117 why I work

To see mother and baby on a beautiful afternoon in Chobe National Park, Botswana.

TB Markinson is an American who's recently returned to the US after a seven-year stint in the UK and Ireland. When she isn't writing, she's traveling the world, watching sports on the telly, visiting pubs in New England, or reading. Not necessarily in that order. Her novels have hit Amazon bestseller lists for lesbian fiction and lesbian romance. She cohosts the Lesbians Who Write Podcast (lesbianswhowrite.com) with Clare Lydon. TB also runs I Heart Lesfic (iheartlesfic.com), a place for authors and fans of lesfic to come together to celebrate lesbian fiction.
This entry was posted in Africa, Animals, Travel, Travel Photos, Why I Work and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Reason 117 why I work

1. Michelle says:

Simply AMAZING!!! I love photography & would love to get more into it someday! Your pictures are just breathtaking!

2. TBM says:

Thank you. That is very kind of you. I love taking photos. It would be a fun project for you and your family. I’ve been enjoying your blog!

3. Saisri says:

Nice pic TBM 🙂 This reminds me of something a friend of mine told me long back. That a monkey mom will never actually hold its baby. Its totally upto the baby to cling to it. In sharp contrast to a cat mom which never leaves its kittens alone. I am not an animal enthusiast, so I dont know how true this is, but your pic immediately took me to that conversation 🙂

4. cheratomo says:

This is beautiful.

5. A Blogger says:

I’m so jealous of all your traveling and the photography that goes with it… what kind of equipment are you using?

6. Hanna says:

Aw… so sweet. It reminds me of myself and my son 🙂 (not that we are monkeys…). Don’t know why, since this morning, I’ve been especially more aware of people carrying their children… what a beautiful sight.