Reason 126 why I work

To watch an African Fish Eagle along the river in Chobe National Park, Botswana.

TB Markinson is an American who's recently returned to the US after a seven-year stint in the UK and Ireland. When she isn't writing, she's traveling the world, watching sports on the telly, visiting pubs in New England, or reading. Not necessarily in that order. Her novels have hit Amazon bestseller lists for lesbian fiction and lesbian romance. She cohosts the Lesbians Who Write Podcast (lesbianswhowrite.com) with Clare Lydon. TB also runs I Heart Lesfic (iheartlesfic.com), a place for authors and fans of lesfic to come together to celebrate lesbian fiction.
This entry was posted in Africa, Travel, Travel Photos, Why I Work and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Reason 126 why I work

1. Michelle says:

Simply amazing!!

2. TBM says:

Isn’t he beautiful? I loved seeing him soar above the water.

3. Pesto Sauce says:

I liked your photography…

4. imephoto says:

awesome capture!!

5. Have recently started reading the series of books The Number One Ladies Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith and am obsessed with wanting to go to Botswana – how funny to see such a glorious photo when this country has been on my mind all week!

I haven’t read that series. Is it good? Botswana is so beautiful. The land, the animals, the people. It’s one of my favorite trips. We often sit and around and discuss how we would love to be back in Botswana. So many good memories. I hope you see it some day!

• I am really enjoying them. Never having been to Botswana I donĀ“t know how accurate they are – but it feels like the writer knows his stuff. Lighweight detective fiction, but a good easy read!

6. Esmeowl12 says:

Spectacular photo!

7. deslily says:

its so nice to see someone who sees so much beauty… sometimes I think your blog should be called “stop and smell the roses along the way..”