Reason 131 why I work

To watch a sunset in Botswana.

TB Markinson is an American living in England. When she isnโ€™t writing, sheโ€™s traveling the world, watching sports on the telly, visiting pubs, or reading. Not necessarily in that order.
This entry was posted in Africa, Travel, Travel Photos, Why I Work and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Reason 131 why I work

1. TBM says:

Some say you haven’t seen a real sunset until you’ve seen one in Africa. I always thought this was silly until I saw my first African sunset. It blew me away.

2. Seasweetie says:

I love this – yes, Africa is on the list.

3. This is stunning. I may have to see Africa now.

4. Jo Bryant says:

I grew up fascinated with Botswana – the sunsets there are astounding – as is the heat. LOL

5. Al Jairo says:

This picture is really amazing! Warm scenery in meadow, stunning! Exotic Africa, I hope someday I can go there. Thanks for sharing TBM ๐Ÿ™‚

6. So beautiful – colours like no other sunset.

7. frizztext says:

a reason to work …

8. Saisri says:

Good pic TBM! ๐Ÿ™‚ With every pic you post, you are just making my resolve to visit Africe stronger ๐Ÿ™‚

9. amybrailey says:

Gorgeous! I love Africa!

10. T.F.Walsh says:

Would love to go there one day… probably because of a tv show I watched – based on a cool book – The Number One Ladies’ Detective Agency… have you heard of it? If not, it’s awesome and so funny.

I have seen the book in the store but I haven’t picked it up yet. But you are the second person this month telling me that it is worth reading. I’ll have to look into it! Thanks!

11. I agree, you haven’t seen a sunset until you have been to Africa! Beautiful!

Amazing shot. First, I see your picture of Barcelona and now Africa…what is your job, anyway?

Well I just left my job, but I worked at a University. I didn’t make a lot but we live pretty frugally. I’m hoping to find a job in London to I can continue to have fun.