Reason 131 why I work

To watch a sunset in Botswana.

TB Markinson is an American who's recently returned to the US after a seven-year stint in the UK and Ireland. When she isn't writing, she's traveling the world, watching sports on the telly, visiting pubs in New England, or reading. Not necessarily in that order. Her novels have hit Amazon bestseller lists for lesbian fiction and lesbian romance. She cohosts the Lesbians Who Write Podcast (lesbianswhowrite.com) with Clare Lydon. TB also runs I Heart Lesfic (iheartlesfic.com), a place for authors and fans of lesfic to come together to celebrate lesbian fiction.
This entry was posted in Africa, Travel, Travel Photos, Why I Work and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Reason 131 why I work

1. TBM says:

Some say you haven’t seen a real sunset until you’ve seen one in Africa. I always thought this was silly until I saw my first African sunset. It blew me away.

2. Seasweetie says:

I love this – yes, Africa is on the list.

3. This is stunning. I may have to see Africa now.

4. Jo Bryant says:

I grew up fascinated with Botswana – the sunsets there are astounding – as is the heat. LOL

5. Al Jairo says:

This picture is really amazing! Warm scenery in meadow, stunning! Exotic Africa, I hope someday I can go there. Thanks for sharing TBM 🙂

6. So beautiful – colours like no other sunset.

7. frizztext says:

a reason to work …

8. Saisri says:

Good pic TBM! 🙂 With every pic you post, you are just making my resolve to visit Africe stronger 🙂

9. amybrailey says:

Gorgeous! I love Africa!

10. T.F.Walsh says:

Would love to go there one day… probably because of a tv show I watched – based on a cool book – The Number One Ladies’ Detective Agency… have you heard of it? If not, it’s awesome and so funny.

I have seen the book in the store but I haven’t picked it up yet. But you are the second person this month telling me that it is worth reading. I’ll have to look into it! Thanks!

11. I agree, you haven’t seen a sunset until you have been to Africa! Beautiful!

Amazing shot. First, I see your picture of Barcelona and now Africa…what is your job, anyway?

Well I just left my job, but I worked at a University. I didn’t make a lot but we live pretty frugally. I’m hoping to find a job in London to I can continue to have fun.