Travel photo of the day (Aug. 30)

Rooftop bar in Barcelona, Spain

This entry was posted in Europe, Travel and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Travel photo of the day (Aug. 30)

1. Seasweetie says:

Angels above Barcelona.

What a nice image — cocktails – at sunset – on a rooftop – in spain! I hope the air was cool and comfortable.

3. lifewith4cats says:

The best way to enjoy a sunset. On the roof, drink in hand. and don’t forget the background music for ambiance.

4. IsobelandCat says:

Not so wild about this, as I find pix of sunsets rarely, if ever match up to how they are to the naked eye, but I can see this is a cool place to be when the sun goes down! Whereabouts in Barcelona is it? And what were you drinking?
    You’ll be spoiled for choice for high rise drinks in London!

I was at the Hotel Majestic, which is in the center of things. And if my memory is right, I was drinking a gin and tonic. I look forward to finding some good spots in London.

5. EvilPoet says:

Beautiful sunset!

6. Nice! One of the cities I would love to visit one day. 😉

7. Another stunnign skyline! And I think you´ll find plenty of good spots in London too….not long now!

8. T.F.Walsh says:

What a gorgeous photos… love your images.

wow! amazing sky. you’re so lucky

10. IsobelandCat says:

I have very good friends in Barcelona. I liked it very much, and then a few years ago I was targeted very aggressively by street thieves. I shouted and screamed and they eventually went away, but it did rather dampen my enthusiasm. I know that could happen anywhere.