Remembering sunrises in Boston

Yesterday I mentioned that I would miss the flowers in Boston.  Today I would like to take some time and share with you some of the sunrises I’ve seen this year.  I’ve been trying to get back into shape and to enjoy the little things in life.  So my dog and I have been getting up early to walk around the Chestnut Hill Reservoir.  It has been a delight so see the sunrises.  I’ll miss them, but I am looking forward to seeing the sunrises in London.  I hope you enjoy.

TB Markinson is an American who's recently returned to the US after a seven-year stint in the UK and Ireland. When she isn't writing, she's traveling the world, watching sports on the telly, visiting pubs in New England, or reading. Not necessarily in that order. Her novels have hit Amazon bestseller lists for lesbian fiction and lesbian romance. She cohosts the Lesbians Who Write Podcast (lesbianswhowrite.com) with Clare Lydon. TB also runs I Heart Lesfic (iheartlesfic.com), a place for authors and fans of lesfic to come together to celebrate lesbian fiction.
This entry was posted in Boston, Everyday life and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Remembering sunrises in Boston

1. Carl V. says:

You are certainly leaving a gorgeous place, but hopefully arriving in another one. I hope you can find great places to walk close to where you live where you’ll find incredible sunrises and beautiful flowers galore.

Thanks Carl! From the reports I’m getting, I think I will have more beautiful pictures to share with all of you. However, as the date of my departure gets closer I am becoming quite sentimental. I’ve had so much fun here and I’ve really enjoyed living in Boston. Moving always stirs so many emotions in me.

2. Carl V. says:

Oh I know exactly how you feel. I remember when I left my home town in Nebrasksa to go to college, and again a few years ago when my parents moved here to Missouri, I went through those “this may be the last time” feelings about so many things. Although that is hard, I’m glad it is bittersweet. It means we’ve connected with the place we live, which is one of the keys to a contented life, in my opinion.

I keep saying that, “this may be the last time.” Even when I was in NYC for the tennis. I kept looking around and wondering when I would see all the things I love again. If you haven’t been to the US Open and if you get back into tennis, I hope you can go some day. It is wonderful.

You make a great point. It is better to connect with a place than to be miserable.

3. Carol says:

Those are so pretty. Thanks for sharing. I haven’t seen a sunrise in ages – I tend to like to sleep in as long as possible.

I love those photos, very beautiful.
    I’m an early riser but I don’t go out.

5. EvilPoet says:

Another feast for the eyes! Great shots.

They are beautiful sunrises!

7. T.F.Walsh says:

Yep, I can see why you’ll miss it… how gorgeous… but I’m sure you will have a new sunset to love just as much:)

What a beautiful sunrise photographs! But I am sure, another sunrise touches will inspire you in UK, too. This is actually the richness of us, memories… and dreams… Thank you dear TBM, Have a nice weekend, with my love, nia

9. The Hook says:

Those are some awesome sunrises!
    What a great way to start the day.

10. Jo Bryant says:

A fantastic beginning to my morning