See you soon

Today is my last full day in Boston.  On Tuesday night I’ll be flying to London.  The next day I will be picking up keys to my new apartment.  I really can’t explain how excited I am.

I look forward to catching up with all of you when I am up and running across the pond.  I would like to thank all of you for your support.  I hope to see you soon!   Take care everyone.

This entry was posted in Everyday life and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

53 Responses to See you soon

1. Beth Ann says:

Oh my goodness!!! I did not know about your jump across the pond!! Good luck! Can’t wait to hear from you when you get settled!!!!

2. Carl V. says:

I hope you enjoy every moment of your last day in Boston. I have no doubt it is all bittersweet. But the adventures you will have! I am so jealously happy for you. I look forward to hearing all about them and hope that it won’t be long until you join us online again, at the very least to let us know you arrived safe and sound.

Hi Carl. I’ll do my best to enjoy. But moving is a pain 🙂 Oh well. I’m having drinks tonight with friends so that will be a fitting way to say good bye.

I hope to be up and running soon. I do have the Butcher book for the airport tonight. I hope I can participate with the discussion. If I can’t, I’ll review it. I think it will be a great airplane book.

3. Hanna says:

See ya ^_^!

4. Saisri says:

Have a safe journey TBM! Hope to hear from you soon from the English land 🙂

5. Seasweetie says:

Have a beautiful and memorable last day! Can’t wait to hear your impressions of your new home!

6. EvilPoet says:

Bon Voyage! I hope you have a safe trip. I look forward to hearing how it all went. After you get all settled of course! 🙂

7. Skye says:

A new chapter in life is always a bit fun! Oh, and if you ever find yourself near Paddington Tube Station Look for Mimo’s Cafe. They have great tortellini… Be Safe! 😀

8. The Hook says:

Good luck! Be sure to let me know how Coronation Street is unfolding! Canada is almost two years behind your new neighbors!

9. frizztext says:

good luck in LONDON!

10. Carol says:

Have a safe trip!

11. Melissa says:

Enjoy your last day in Boston. Can’t wait to hear about your adventures over there. Have a safe journey!

12. Jo Bryant says:

have a safe and fun trip…

13. photobycraig says:

Have a great time in London! I have not been there for years! Say hello to the Queen for me!

14. Meredith says:

I am sooooooo excited for you……but also really sad!!! Totally crying right now just like when you moved from Fort Collins!

15. ““Remember what Bilbo used to say: It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.”

Safe journey!

16. Have a safe trip! Looking forward to reading your updates.
    By the way, we just joined Teaser Tuesday today because of your influence. Hahahaa. 😉 Enjoy!!

17. Carl V. says:

You do what works for you, that way hopefully you can participate in the conversations starting next Monday.

I missed to say my best wishes before your flight… And today, probably you are going to have the keys of your new apartment. Good luck dear TBM, My Best Wishes for your new home and life in UK. It would be so nice to see your new posts and photographs from London. Thank you, Blessing and Happiness, with my love, nia

I wish you and your pets a safe trip.
    I’m looking forward to hearing form you again very soon.

See you soon! Looking forward to reading about your new adventures!

21. Robin says:

How exciting! Safe travels, and best wishes in your new adventures. 🙂

22. T.F.Walsh says:

Have a really safe trip…. will speak again when you’re in London… how exciting.

23. Have a safe trip! Hope you settle down wonderfully at your new home.

24. Take care and have a safe trip. Lookng forward to hearing when you are settled in.

25. Kroten says:

Good luck in your new town 🙂
    Hope you’ll like it

26. Exciting stuff! Have a good journey and a warm welcome to England! (I apologise in advance for the weather).

27. IsobelandCat says:

Where are you Bundle? It’s great here!

I hope and wish everything is fine. Looking forward to hearing you again!

29. Seasweetie says:

I miss you! (I know that’s weird, since I don’t know you.) I keep wondering what you’re up to and how it’s going and what you’re taking pictures of and how you’re settling in.