Travel Photo of the Day ( Nov. 15)

Guide and lion during our walk with lions in Zambia.

TB Markinson is an American who's recently returned to the US after a seven-year stint in the UK and Ireland. When she isn't writing, she's traveling the world, watching sports on the telly, visiting pubs in New England, or reading. Not necessarily in that order. Her novels have hit Amazon bestseller lists for lesbian fiction and lesbian romance. She cohosts the Lesbians Who Write Podcast (lesbianswhowrite.com) with Clare Lydon. TB also runs I Heart Lesfic (iheartlesfic.com), a place for authors and fans of lesfic to come together to celebrate lesbian fiction.
This entry was posted in Africa, Travel and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day ( Nov. 15)

Yay! The safari photos are back! I look forward to seeing these. Ummm…that seems way too close to be getting to a lion!

2. xandimusic says:

very amazing!! I would have beem very frightened of the lion 😉

3. Seasweetie says:

I want to walk with lions now….

4. Carol says:

How amazing that he could be that close to a lion.

Yes. These lions were in training to go back into the wild. I actually held one of their paws. They were in stage two of the program, which is walking out in the open. You can volunteer to walk with them.

5. Jo Bryant says:

I want to second that yay – so good to have you really back…

6. T.F.Walsh says:

What a cool photo… would love to be the guide… wow.

WOW! How beautiful to have a big cat! I can’t imagine myself to be there… I can be lost, can I touch a lion like a cat… Oh my God! It is said that the God created cats because of this…. 🙂 This is amazing photograph dear TBM, Thank you so much, with my love, nia