I would like to thank Little Trot for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award. I am thrilled by the nomination and I would like to say thanks!
If you receive the award, you should:
- Thank the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet–other writers.
- And best of all–have fun and spread the karma!
It wasn’t easy for me to select only 5 blogs that I really enjoy. There are so many. Nevertheless I have to follow the rules so here are my picks:
Books Without Any Pictures is a blog by an aspiring librarian. I enjoy her book reviews and insight.
The Quotidian Hudson has daily snapshots of the Hudson River. I love seeing the river and hearing his thoughts.
Carol’s Notebook is a fun and versatile blogger with great book and movie reviews.
Palm Trees & Bare Feet is a great blog that has postings on animals, travel, photography, books, movies and much more!
IsobelandCat’s Blog is an enjoyable blog that covers a lot of topics. The antics of Not Cat are quite amusing.
I hope you enjoy these blogs!