Travel Photo of the Day (Dec. 14)

Watching the runners in the Boston Marathon is an amazing experience.  I’ve been neglecting my daily runs so I’m hoping this will inspire me to get out there.

This entry was posted in Boston, Travel, Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (Dec. 14)

1. Kristina says:

Nice!

2. Seems there’s a lot of bloggers out there who like to run. I wrote a post today about running! Come on get out the door, it’s great, even if you have to walk.
    I once watched a marathon in Copenhagen, it was early and we were slightly hung over, seeing all the runners made me feel guilty of my previous nights inhibitions.

I tell myself that, just get going and soon it will feel good. I’ll be great for a week or two and then I slide. I need to stick with it. Our old apartment in Boston was right on the route of the marathon. Each year we would throw a party. So when the runners were going by, odds are that I was either eating or drinking. They probably hated us.

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I’ll get out the door more!

3. frizztext says:

no challenge for hippos!

Well the hippos I saw in Africa preferred sunning themselves. But if I was being chased by one, I bet I could find the inspiration to run!

4. I have great respect for these athletes as I know I wouldn’t even make it to the 1 km mark!! Love how the second runner’s feet aren’t even touching the ground. Awesome!

5. TBM says:

Thanks! I’m considering!

Wonderful photograph. Thank you dear TBM, with my love, nia

7. The Hook says:

Another great shot! Well done!

I lack stamina (and motivation) for a marathon, or even jogging. I admire those who can do it.

They are amazing. I had a couple of friends who would run in the marathon for fun and I was amazed by their determination. The amount of training and dedication is astounding.

9. I’ve been running on an almost daily basis this December – except this week since I have to do a teaching course with the army for three full days. Perhaps tomorrow (our last day) I shall reward myself by running in the late afternoon. Lovely photo.