The Reader Appreciation Award

Jo Bryant over at Chronicles of Illusions was kind enough to give me The Reader Appreciation Award.  Thanks Jo!  If you are not familiar with her blog I encourage you to check it out!

Here are the rules for this award:

1. Award your top 6 bloggers who have commented the most.
  2. Be thankful.
  3. You cannot award someone who has already been awarded. And you cannot give the award back to me.
  4. Don’t forget to tell the bloggers you’ve awarded.
  5. If you don’t want to pass on this award, that’s okay to. Just admire it.

Here are the blogs I would like to thank for not only commenting on my blog, but for being supportive, friendly, and fun to interact with:

1. photographyofnia—Thank you for all your encouraging words about my reading goals.  You are always so kind!
  2. IsobelandCat—Thanks for all the tips of things to do and see in London!  You’ve really helped me with my transition to London.
  3. Palm Trees & Bare Feet–Thanks for all of your support and wonderful comments!
  4. Fergiemoto—Thanks for cheering me on!  It is good to know you have people on your side.
  5. Beauty if a Sleeping Cat—Thanks Caroline for encouraging all my reading goals, even when we both know I’ve bitten off more than I can chew.
  6. Little Trot—Thanks for always being positive and energetic.  I love your enthusiasm!

Now I’m not sure if these blogs have received The Reader Appreciation Award before.  If they have, I’m breaking the third rule and I’m not sorry about it.  Also I would like to thank all of the people who comment on my blog.  I love hearing from all of you and it makes the blogging experience even better.  Thanks everyone!

TB Markinson is an American who's recently returned to the US after a seven-year stint in the UK and Ireland. When she isn't writing, she's traveling the world, watching sports on the telly, visiting pubs in New England, or reading. Not necessarily in that order. Her novels have hit Amazon bestseller lists for lesbian fiction and lesbian romance. She cohosts the Lesbians Who Write Podcast (lesbianswhowrite.com) with Clare Lydon. TB also runs I Heart Lesfic (iheartlesfic.com), a place for authors and fans of lesfic to come together to celebrate lesbian fiction.
This entry was posted in Random and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to The Reader Appreciation Award

1. Kristina says:

Congratulations on your award! Well deserved! And thank you so much for nominating my little blog 😀 I am very flattered!!! 😀

Congratulations dear TBM, you deserved. I am so glad to meet with you. You always bring so beautiful things to my humble world through your posts… Thank you and also Thank you that you nominated my blog too. You made my day, especially this award, so beautiful, I haven’t known before. Another Thanks for introducing me with Jo Bryant and also for other bloggers too. With my love, nia

I always smile when I see I have a comment from you. You are always so kind and encouraging. And I am also happy that we met through our blogs. I think you will like Jo Bryant’s blog. She’s a great lady! I hope you enjoy all of the blogs and congrats on your award!

• niasunset says:

I have just made a quick visit to her blog… She is amazing and I am so glad that you introduced me with her. I loved it so much. Thank you dear TBM, as I wrote on her blog too, I love to meet with beautiful people in the world, like you and like her… You all make my humble world to become rich. Blessing and Happiness, with my love, nia

I’m so happy to hear that you like her blog! Making new friends adds so much to our lives.

Thank you so much and congrats as well.
    That’s a nice idea for an award.

Thanks. It is a nice idea. It’s nice to let bloggers know that you appreciate them. Today’s world is so busy and chaotic and it’s nice to know that someone stopped to say thanks. Thanks so much for all of your kind words!

4. Palm Trees & Bare Feet says:

Congrats on being awarded and THANK YOU so much for passing it on to me!

I just love reading and commenting on your posts! 🙂

5. Pingback: What A Nice Award « photographyofnia

6. Congrats TBM! You definitely deserve it!!

7. Congrats on your award. Ill be back to check out some of the blogs you’ve listed, when I have more time. Nice to see this is still going around! 😉

8. Woman says:

I love seeing these kinds of posts around the blog-o-sphere…just a real nice thank-you to all those who make an effort to comment!!!!

9. Pingback: Reader Appreciation Award « IsobelandCat's Blog

10. isobelandcat says:

Thanks TBM.
    This is such a lovely award, and I am sooooooo pleased to receive it. I really enjoy reading your blog. you have a great range of posts and there’s always something interesting to look at here or to read.
    My nominations are here:

Thanks so much for your kind remarks. And congrats to you! You are always so nice, helpful, entertaining, and supportive. I’m so glad we were able to connect via our blogs. I love hearing about your adventures, life, and about Cat and Not Cat.

Congratulations on your award, and thank you so much for including me. I enjoy your blog, especially being able to take a safari through your photos! I also appreciate your kind comments on my blogs.