Jo Bryant over at Chronicles of Illusions was kind enough to give me The Reader Appreciation Award. Thanks Jo! If you are not familiar with her blog I encourage you to check it out!
Here are the rules for this award:
- Award your top 6 bloggers who have commented the most.
- Be thankful.
- You cannot award someone who has already been awarded. And you cannot give the award back to me.
- Don’t forget to tell the bloggers you’ve awarded.
- If you don’t want to pass on this award, that’s okay to. Just admire it.
Here are the blogs I would like to thank for not only commenting on my blog, but for being supportive, friendly, and fun to interact with:
- photographyofnia—Thank you for all your encouraging words about my reading goals. You are always so kind!
- IsobelandCat—Thanks for all the tips of things to do and see in London! You’ve really helped me with my transition to London.
- Palm Trees & Bare Feet–Thanks for all of your support and wonderful comments!
- Fergiemoto—Thanks for cheering me on! It is good to know you have people on your side.
- Beauty if a Sleeping Cat—Thanks Caroline for encouraging all my reading goals, even when we both know I’ve bitten off more than I can chew.
- Little Trot—Thanks for always being positive and energetic. I love your enthusiasm!
Now I’m not sure if these blogs have received The Reader Appreciation Award before. If they have, I’m breaking the third rule and I’m not sorry about it. Also I would like to thank all of the people who comment on my blog. I love hearing from all of you and it makes the blogging experience even better. Thanks everyone!