Travel Photo of the Day (Dec. 19)

The lush rainforest in Honduras.

TB Markinson is an American living in England. When she isnโ€™t writing, sheโ€™s traveling the world, watching sports on the telly, visiting pubs, or reading. Not necessarily in that order.
This entry was posted in Central America, Travel, Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (Dec. 19)

1. esmeowl12 says:

Absolutely gorgeous.

2. The framing of the tree branches makes it feel like you are looking out a window. Awesome!!

3. obrienspix says:

Beautiful.

4. T.F.Walsh says:

Now that is tranquility

5. IsobelandCat says:

It looks a perfect little oasis of calm and light.

Can you imagine Not Cat hunting there? He would love the lizards and birds. I wonder if he could catch any of them. Hopefully for everyone’s sake he would just enjoy the chase.

6. IsobelandCat says:

How tall are the trees? He’d be up them while I watched paralysed with fear for his safety!

They are tall and a lot of them are connected so he could get to just about any spot he wanted. I’ll look for a photo and see if I can give you a sense.

7. IsobelandCat says:

Nightmare! He’s in action mode and racing about, grabbing my arm.

8. Oh dear! You must have traveled round the world at this point! Have you visited Southeast Asia, I wonder? I don’t see photos from this part of the world – you should come visit!

We were talking with some friends from Malaysia recently and we are trying to put together a visit there sometime in the near future. I’m pretty excited about it!

9. Kristina says:

So nice, I can nearly hear the river flowing…

10. The Hook says:

I would rather have been there yesterday than at the hotel, I’ll tell you that!

11. Nandini says:

Green!! Amazing. ๐Ÿ™‚

12. wolke205 says:

What a beautiful place! Looks so full green & calm, I wanna go there now ๐Ÿ˜€

13. Beautiful. I so want to be in a place like that again! Thanks for showing, TBM! ๐Ÿ™‚