Travel Photo of the Day (Feb. 9)

It has been cloudy in London the past couple of days and on a couple of occasions I have pictured myself on a beach in the Dominican Republic soaking up the sun.  This photo was taken in November 2010.

This entry was posted in Caribbean, Travel, Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (Feb. 9)

1. Like, like, like!!! I want to go there now! I can feel the heat of the sun soaking into my bones – awwww. Can you tell I’m sick of wearing winter coats and boots?? Nice shot!

This time of year, many of us start itching for warmer weather. I would love to be able to wear my flip flops in the morning when I take my dog out and not have to bundle up. He isn’t patient!

Ahhhhhh…..very nice! Where are the people? Swimming?

3. EvilPoet says:

I need to go to a place like this. I love the mountains where I live now but I still miss the beaches I used to go to when I lived in Southern California.

Laguna Beach was my favorite one when I was a kid. Newport was always so busy. But that was many years ago. I love the mountains, but there is something about the power of the ocean.

4. pagesofjulia says:

Very nice! I do the same thing – I have a little collection of beachy pictures for cold days. 🙂

This is so nice, a dream in these days to be at the beach. Thank you dear TBM, with my love, nia

6. Me too! Sydney weather has been shocking and all I want to do is enjoy a real Summer!

7. Kristina says:

Hmmm soaking in the sun… I wish 🙂 I heard Dominican Republic beaches are beautiful!

From what I saw they were! We only spent a few days there over a holiday weekend. On that trip we were totally lazy. All we did was hang out on the beach all day, read, and eat. It was a wonderful and relaxing few days. I can watch the ocean for hours and never get bored.

8. The Hook says:

I wish I was there right now!