Travel Photo of the Day (Feb. 12)

Here’s a little color on a grey day in London.  This photo was taken in Honduras.

This entry was posted in Central America, Travel, Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (Feb. 12)

1. xandimusic says:

Really a great one TBM, beautiful colors!
    Have a nice day,
    xandi

2. robert87004 says:

Lovely photo and flowers.

3. wolke205 says:

That s exactly what I need right now – beautiful color!

Pretty! The color is fitting for Valentines Day!

5. Do you know what kind of flower/tree that is?

6. Kristina says:

Thanks 🙂 We all need a little bit of colour at the moment, it’s too grey in London 🙂

7. T. F. Walsh says:

Too gorgeous… love that colour

I didn’t know paper flower exist in England too. We, Indonesian, call it Bunga Kertas, paper flower in translation.

Paper flower. I haven’t heard that. In the States we call it Bougainvillea, but it could be Bunga Kertas. I took this photo in Honduras.

So beautiful dear TBM, I loved its colours… Thank you, with my love, nia

10. Nandini says:

Beautiful, TBM! 🙂

11. gageier says:

Danke dir für deine Antwort ,wünsche dir auch eine schöne Woche viele liebe Grüsse Klaus

12. Hope the virtual colors would cheer you up. I really couldn’t imagine grey overcast skies for days on end – perhaps a week or so would be my limit – just so I’d feel very Ibsen-esque, but I suppose my tropical spirit would seek out year-long sun, warmth, and lovely lovely summer.

Usually I don’t mind. Boston had a lot of rain and grey skies, but this month it is getting to me. Right now, I want to be in the tropics. I’m jealous. Send us some sun please!