Travel Photo of the Day (Feb. 16)

I know there isn’t a lot to see in this photo, but that is what I want you to see.  This is the mist from Victoria Falls.  It was amazing to see firsthand and hopefully this gives you an idea.

This entry was posted in Africa, Travel, Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (Feb. 16)

1. Wow, that’s amazing!! The mist is so heavy, you can’t even tell there is a waterfall in there somewhere. I guess you wouldn’t want to get too close with a camera would you? I have thoroughly enjoyed your waterfall pictures this week – they are so beautiful and yet incredibly powerful at the same time. You are very fortunate to have had that experience, that’s for sure!! 🙂

It was hard at some points to see anything besides the mist. I’m so happy that you’ve like the pictures. This is one of my favorite memories when I visited Zambia. I feel extremely lucky to have been there.

2. xandimusic says:

Oh, no TBM, there’s much to see! You can see the mysitcal clouds and Trees, wonderful one.
    Regards
    xandi

3. Jo Bryant says:

I remember this…and thank you for reminding me of it…

Lovely mist! It is very thick, and looks like fog.

5. IsobelandCat says:

Is the sound thunderous?

6. Kristina says:

The mist seems so thick!

7. I climbed/hiked Grouse Mountain while I was in Vancouver – only to find nothing but this kind of mist once we were on top. Nice, huh? 🙂