Travel Photo of the Day (Feb. 18)

I hope you have enjoyed the views of Victoria Falls this week.  This photo was taken during an evening river cruise on the Zambezi, the source of the falls.

This entry was posted in Africa, Travel, Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (Feb. 18)

1. I did love your views of Victoria Falls this week!! Thank you for taking us along on your journey to a place that most of us will probably never have a chance to visit. It was wonderful to travel vicariously through you. 🙂

2. foreverpaper says:

Wow… this picture is stunning. I’m so jealous that you actually got to see this live and in living color! ^_^ I hope you continue enjoying your travels.

3. Victoria Falls, “Mosi-oa-Tunya,” the “smoke that thunders.” Matt Lauer visited there once for his series “Where in the World is Matt Lauer.” I was in the other room and shouted out to my husband, “That’s gotta be Vic Falls!” There’s no other sound like it. Thanks for your photos.

4. Beautiful. I’d love to see water like that again. 🙂

5. haaaa it keeps reminding me of Niagara falls! So great 😀 Love the sunset!

6. Jo Bryant says:

so peaceful – but I can imagine all sorts of turbulence under neath the water

7. IsobelandCat says:

How beautiful. The water looks swift flowing.

8. Jackie Cangro says:

I’ve really enjoyed your photos essay of Victoria Falls. It must have been awe-inspiring to be there in person.

9. wolke205 says:

I have no words for it than – amazing! 🙂

That slightly red sky is gorgeous

Very calming feeling.

12. T. F. Walsh says:

The sky is peaceful and the water looks a bit rough… very nice

I loved it too… So beautiful… Thank you dear TBM, with my love, nia

14. I love the purple hues and the velvety blue shades.