Travel Photo of the Day (March 10)

If you don’t like the hustle and bustle of crowds, I would avoid Times Square.  However, it is fun to see.   Make sure to watch out for cars.

This entry was posted in Travel, Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (March 10)

1. lynnsbooks says:

That’s an excellent pic – really portrays the ‘hustle and bustle’ so well. Think I would find it incredibly annoying though!
    Lynn 😀

2. I find I can handle crowds when I am travelling but can’t stand crowds under normal circumstances!! Funny eh? Great shot!

I was like that last night in my neighborhood…since the weather was so nice everyone was out and all I wanted to do was get my errands done.

3. Nate says:

Thanks for the post. I can’t help but to look at this photo and comment on the fact that we Americans are a bit round in the belly area. Never been to NY, I hope to visit in this next year.

4. fgassette says:

Like the color and energy you captured in this photo.

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

5. I am definitely not a crowd person… but times square is on my bucket list…. can’t be missed!!! 🙂 **

6. That’s a lot of people!!!! Showing you some bloggy love over on my blog today!!! Stop by and see what’s up!

7. fgassette says:

Hi, you have been awarded the 7X7 Link Award. You can find your nomination and pick up your award here: http://wp.me/p23TG1-oH

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

8. WordsFallFromMyEyes says:

I have always wanted to see Times Square. It is famous, after all. Actually, I don’t like hustle & bustle of crowds, no … but I still want to see Times Square!

Excellent photo. I love seeing other parts of the world, on wordpress.

9. Kristina says:

such a lively photo 🙂

10. The Hook says:

Very cool close-up of a huge urban jungle!

11. T.F.Walsh says:

Sure does look busy…

12. abu zar says:

I quite like the slightly different approach – going for the vertical depiction, having seen a few photographs of here (who hasn’t). there is enough here to guide the eyes up and down and back. BW will miss on some of the colors on the billboard but it might be worth a try, just to compare

13. xandimusic says:

great photo TBM, excellent 😉
    peace
    xandi

Excellent photograph… I loved it dear TBM, I felt myself as if I am there too… Thank you, with my love, nia

15. Jackie Cangro says:

As a local, I try to stay far away from Times Square! Too many people. If I go to a show, I just go directly to the theater and then head back to Brooklyn. 🙂

16. I will be checking out time square at the end of the year. Can’t wait!

Good representation of hustle/bustle. New York leads a fast life and lots of people. Been there a few times, like the city, but don’t want to live there!

18. Am crossing my fingers that I get to visit New York too this June. 🙂