Travel Photo of the Day (March 18)

A rainy day in Barcelona was the perfect time to tour the Jean Leon Winery.   It is located outside the city in Spain’s Mediterranean wine region of Penedes.

This entry was posted in Europe, Travel, Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (March 18)

1. fgassette says:

Beautiful fields of green. Looking forward to seeing more green here in the city of Pittsburgh were we are experiencing record breaking high temp. for March.

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

I hope your green will arrive even with the high temps. We need more rain in London…so far it is getting green outside but I wonder if it will turn brown due to a lack of moisture.

2. That looks so lush. How was your winery tour?

Beautiful, so beautiful dear TBM, Thank you, with my love, nia

4. Snapshooter says:

I love the misty, dreamy look here. 🙂

5. Sometimes rain can be a good thing! (and we need some badly here…)

6. Hi, I nominate you for the VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD. Check out my blog for ‘the rules’if you want to accept it. Bye!

Great photo! The rows are so neatly planted and looks to be well taken care of! The important question is “how was the wine?”

8. The Hook says:

Beautiful shot of the oldest profession of them all! Farming, that is!

9. T.F.Walsh says:

What a gorgeous field… kind of reminds me of the huge rice fields I saw in China

10. msbuzzz says:

Great one 🙂 Very refreshing !!

11. IsobelandCat says:

I like the herringbone shape of the vines.

12. Was the wine any good?