Travel Photo of the Day (March 29)

The morning light in the Dominican Republic.

This entry was posted in Caribbean, Travel, Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (March 29)

1. Luke Heikkila says:

I want to walk down that path…right now.

2. patricia says:

I needed this picture on a rainy/snowy day. Lovely palms and sunshine.

3. Oh what I would give to be there right now. It was snowing here this morning. It didn’t stay on the ground, but it’s really cold!! Brrrrrrr. Lovely photo!

4. Beautiful. I love palm trees and sunlight!!! It makes me smile.

Thanks…I loved walking down that path early in the morning to get breakfast before hitting the beach for the day. I wish I was there now!

I could really enjoy a peaceful morning walk through those trees. Lovely!

6. lynnsbooksLy says:

Such beautiful colours. The light in some places is amazing – I love the South of France for that reason.
    Lovely!
    Lynn πŸ˜€

7. Jo Bryant says:

What an image…what a place

8. T. F. Walsh says:

So gorgeous and so empty of people… where is everyone…

9. Sartenada says:

What a tropical Paradise!

10. The picture looks so green and serene! I like you goals of World travel, reading top 1001 books and movies! I have exactly same dreams!! πŸ™‚

Thanks! I’m glad you like my goals and have the same…they make life more interesting. Happy travels in all different forms πŸ™‚

11. I wish this was my view this morning!!