Travel Photo of the Day (April 2)

There were so many things that I loved about New Orleans, including the art.  Unfortunately I don’t know the artist’s name.  If any of the natives of New Orleans know, please share.  I really enjoyed the colors and energy in these paintings.

This entry was posted in Travel, Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (April 2)

I loved them too… Thank you dear TBM, with my love, nia

2. They are really cool! Did you buy any?

3. Loooove. I cant wait to go to america.

4. It’s been too long since I have been to New Orleans. I went for Mardi Gras one year and promised myself to come back for a regular visit so I could really soak up the culture. It’s such a beautiful city.

It is an amazing city. The history, the people, the homes, the feel, the food–I loved it all. And seeing the Mississippi River was amazing as well. I would love to go back.

Really interesting!

6. zelmare says:

Ooooh, I like! Would’ve loved to buy one…or two. 🙂

7. Carol says:

Those colors are beautiful. I would love to visit New Orleans one of these days.

8. One of my favorite cities! Hopefully i can post a few more of my New Orleans photos for our Photo Journal. 😉 will launch it by tomorrow. 🙂

9. The Hook says:

I wish I could draw or paint….