Travel Photo of the Day (April 27)

One final photo taken during my visit to Hammond Castle.  This shows not the castle, but the view the residents had of the ocean and their neighbors.  Happy Friday everyone!

This entry was posted in Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (April 27)

1. I would love to live somewhere on the water. There is nothing more relaxing than the smell of sea air and the sound of the waves lapping up on the beach. Sigh….. 🙂

2. wolke205 says:

Happy Weekend TBM 🙂 Have you ever read the novel “Sara” from Stephen King? This photo matches perfectly to the place around the house 😀

I have not read it, but Stephen King lives along the East Coast kinda near here. I’ll have to look into the novel now that I have a picture of the setting in my head. Thanks!

3. scrapydo says:

Lovely outlook on the water

4. Happy friday, love your posts! 🙂

Houses staning so lovely…. I wished to love there… Thank you dear TBM, with my love, nia

6. T.F.Walsh says:

How gorgeous it would be to live there… the view… wow

That’s a very nice view! Well done!

8. Myra GB says:

I can just imagine what it’s like to live in a place like this. Would just read and write and read and write. And listen idly to the waters. 🙂