Weekly Photo Challenge: Together

I saw these African Buffalo in Chobe National Park.  I think they are cute in their own way.

This entry was posted in Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

40 Responses to Weekly Photo Challenge: Together

1. I think water buffalo are cute, too. The baby ones are adorable!

2. Water buffalo are some pretty cool and crazy animals. Great pic!

3. Imelda says:

“Anything I can do for you?”, asks the Buffalo with raised brows at the intruding photographer.

Sorry for the comment, I suppose I have no more productive thing to do. 🙂

4. Gee, I sure hope he didn’t charge you because those horns look really sharp! 🙂

5. orples says:

If not cute, interesting and unusual, at least. Nice shot. 🙂

6. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: TogetherCassie meets World

7. Gilly Gee says:

They are very cute indeed!

8. reb says:

They’re looking fine! 🙂 Great pic!

9. Madhu says:

Lovely shot! He doesn’t look too pleased with you though!

10. IsobelandCat says:

This is how NotCat sees me when he is in lion mode…

11. It was like he was caught in the act of being sweet with the other buffalo and when he saw you, says “What are you looking at? Give me some privacy here.”. 😀

12. They are beautiful! Great photo!

I agree!! I like seeing their nose, it looks so soft

14. wolke205 says:

Nice shot 🙂 I like them. The right one looks like: “Dude, you took your pic so bug off before you meet my horns” LOL

Wow, a really cool “together” shot! He is not sure about having his photo taken, though. At least that’s what his expression looks like to me.

16. zelmare says:

You and I definitely don’t agree on the definition of ‘cute’… 😉

17. Myra GB says:

They look ‘fierce’ but they do kind of look ‘cute’ together. 🙂 Nice interpretation of ‘together.’ You should think about publishing your animal photos. 🙂