Travel Photo of the Day (May 9)

I was missing Colorado today so I spent some time looking at photos from my last trip there in February of 2011 and I thought I would share.  When I lived in Fort Collins many years ago I loved hiking Horsetooth Mountain Park.  So when I arrived last year to stay with my friend one of the first things we did was head to the hills to hike.  Here is one of the photos.   I really miss seeing these trees and smelling the fresh air.

This entry was posted in Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (May 9)

I can almost understand and feel your longing, dear TBM… But how nice you have such a beautiful photograph(s) and memories… I hope and wish you to visit there again… Thank you, with my love, nia

2. Hi there,

Thanks for following my blog!

Barbara
    resident alien

3. patricia says:

We almost moved to Boulder years ago. It is pretty amazing out there.

4. wolke205 says:

I can feel why you miss it. Must be wonderful to go hiking there 🙂

5. Seasweetie says:

Colorado misses you too, TBM!

Looks like a beautiful hike! It’s good you have the photographs to capture those memories.

7. Love that. Such a blue sky. I miss hiking in the woods.

8. scrapydo says:

Some places just attract one

9. T.F.Walsh says:

I can see why… so gorgeous.

10. carmoo says:

i`m envy with your precious photo handtaking memories,..^^

11. Myra GB says:

I love taking photos of trees. The gnarled branches, the greens – all glorious. Will be quite near Colorado soon since we’d be staying with my sister in law in Vegas when we come to visit June this year. 🙂

12. zelmare says:

Lovely! Did it help at all – looking at the pictures? Because if it did, I have to go look at my pictures of Paris… 😉

It did help…and I am heading to Paris this June so if you feel like sharing any of your photos I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Please don’t feel pressured. I know you are busy.

13. I love our blue skies and feel rather out of sorts when I travel to another climate. Hope you can come back and visit frequently!

It did take some getting used to, to live without blue overhead. Lately in London all we see are clouds and rain. This past weekend we had some wonderful weather and now it is raining again. Good thing there are many pubs to help me drown my sorrows.

I won’t be back this year…but there is always next year 🙂