Sunday Post: Pets

Each week Jake proposes a theme for creative inspiration. You can post your interpretation to the theme on your blog anytime before the following Sunday.  Remember to post your link in the comments section.  Here is my entry for pets.  We are lucky enough to have two beautiful boys, Miles and Atticus.  Both of our boys are super spoiled, but I love spoiling them.  Each day they make me smile.

Here is Miles:

And Atticus.  His favorite activity is sleeping, wherever he can.

This entry was posted in Sunday Post and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

45 Responses to Sunday Post: Pets

Miles looks like a dog with a lot of energy… Ready to play any time.
    Atticus in the box is so cute. Cats are so amazing for finding a spot where they can sleep. He looks like quite a big cat like my Max.

You are right about that Caroline, Miles has a ton of energy. Fortunately he also loves to cuddle so he will settle down. But if you want a good hiking/walking buddy, Miles is your man. I love how Att will find a place to sleep no matter where or how uncomfortable looking. Att is a big cat. He actually weighs a little more than Miles, but Miles won’t admit that.

• Caroline says:

How much, I’m curious to know. I always think of my Max of being a big cat. He is 7kg but very slim.

Atticus is 19 pounds, which I think is 8.6 kg. Att doesn’t look slim since he has a lot of hair. Miles is small for his breed.

2. scrapydo says:

Adorable both of them

3. jakesprinter says:

Great entry my friend you have adorable dog ,nice work 🙂

4. T.F.Walsh says:

Oh how adorable… my cat loves sleeping in boxes too:)

5. Beth Ann says:

Love Miles and Atticus! What sweeties!

6. Great pics. My friend had a dog named Atticus. Love that name.

7. patricia says:

Love them both.

I hope you don’t be sad but they are my best in all your photographs… They are so lovely and so adorable… I wanted to kiss your cat and your dog… Wonderful entry for this weekly sunday post. Thank you so much dear TBM, with my love, nia

9. Look at Miles snuggling up between the covers. Reggie doesn’t like to get between the sheets.
    Are Miles and Atticus friends, or do they keep out of each other’s way?

Every morning I wake up and Miles has worked his way under the covers. They get along for the most part, but there are occasional fights. They spend so much time together so I’m not surprised they get on each other’s nerves.

10. Colline says:

Love the way the cat was stretching in the box! 🙂

11. So cute!! You are brave to do all that traveling with pets.

I was a nervous wreck the entire time they were flying over here and waiting in customs. I didn’t care if our stuff arrived, my only concern was them.

• And didn’t England once have a six-week quarantine for animals coming into the country? I couldn’t go through that.

They have relaxed the quarantine and they don’t have to go to a facility. After they get their shots they can stay in your home until they get approval to enter the UK.

12. Cats are so amusing .. love the face on the dog. He looks like you might have
    woken him up. LOL http://insidethemindofisadora.wordpress.com/2012/05/21/sunday-photo-challenge-by-jake-pet/

Miles is not a morning dog…he sleeps later than all of us. Our cat wakes us up to feed him and Miles hates that. Marshmellow is lucking to have you.

13. Gilly Gee says:

I’ve heard a lot about Bostons as my American best friend grew up with lots of them – her parents bred them – and she says they are the best!

I know I’m biased, but I agree with her. They are happy and energetic dogs. When you get more than one Boston together they are crazy. There is a Boston from the States just down the street from us.

14. Jo Bryant says:

Thankfully a post where Miles can shine out with all that personality…Atticus reminds me of Jack…spread out and snoozing

15. You should have a Miles and Atticus Monday! Super cuties 🙂

16. Myra GB says:

Miles and Atticus look so well-loved. 🙂

I’m a sucker for animals. Whatever they want and need I’ll do my best to provide. Of course they still think they have it bad when I leave the flat 🙂

17. Papoe says:

Hello Miles and Atticus 🙂
    You should ask your mom to share your photos more 😉

By the way, why is Miles in chain?

That’s his leash. We were on a busy street in Boston and he doesn’t always listen. Just keeping him safe Papoe so he has many days to play 🙂

18. orples says:

Miles looks like he has it made, all snug and warm under the covers. Atticus looks like he doesn’t have a care in the world either. What a life! Lucky dog … and cat, from what I see here. 🙂

19. they look like an awesome duo 🙂

Awww…so cute! I think maybe the pets rule the house…why not!