I know, I know. I’m involved in a lot of reading challenges this year. But I couldn’t pass this one up. It fits in with many of my other challenges and there is a chance to win an Amazon gift card. Seriously, how can I not join? Not only do I love challenges but a chance to win books…ummm hello I’m in!
This challenge is hosted by Quirky Girls Read. Due to laziness I am copying and pasting the rules:
The Classic Bribe – Challenge & Giveaway:
- Read at least 1 Classic over the summer – between Memorial Day and the end of Labor Day Weekend, September 3rd
- You can have begun the Classic prior to Memorial Day, but it needs to have been completed between the challenge dates above
- Post a review on your blog of each Classic that you read during the challenge period and reference a link to this “The Classic Bribe” challenge page
- Link to each of your reviews separately by clicking on Mr. Linky below
- Each linked review counts as 1 entry – no entry limit per blogger – read and review as many as you like
- Each entry builds up $1 toward an Amazon gift card – the more entries the higher the balance can grow – capped at $35
- Random winner selected Labor Day weekend from all entries – no restrictions on region
- Winner receives the full Amazon gift card balance accumulated based on entries received
If you want to join in on the fun and read at least one classic this summer please hop on over to their blog. Come on people, classics can be beach reads. And there is a bribe.