Travel Photo of the Day (June 15)

The Jardins des Tuileries in Paris has many lovely statues.  These two aren’t the best of the bunch, however, I loved the pigeons.  For some reason they made me smile.

They also had these in Paris.  Happy Friday!

This entry was posted in Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (June 15)

1. Seasweetie says:

The pigeons are perfect!!

Those pigeons are amusing! Nice refreshment also!

Wonderful moment you captured dear TBM, have a nice weekend, Thanks and Love, nia

4. More than a smile – those pigeons made me laugh out loud. Happy Friday!!!

5. scrapydo says:

That’s why the statues are bending forward! the pigeons are forcing them down! He, he

6. Interesting..the front guy looks like a second baseman completeing a double play. Who knew the French invented baseball?

7. T.F.Walsh says:

Perfect sitting place for the pigeons:)

8. Sartenada says:

I understand very well the comic in the first photo, but I admire those magnificent sculptures. What nearly was a coincidence to me, was the year in the second photo. Why so? I was preparing a new future post from old wooden church and it is from 1665.

9. I love pigeons. We call them ‘city chickens’ in our house. They make the sweetest cooo sound 🙂