Travel Photo of the Day (June 18)

I took this photo last fall while walking through Hyde Park.  I think the birds and the Serpentine are my favorite parts of this park.  It is always so lively.

This entry was posted in Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (June 18)

1. pattisj says:

Looks like a beautiful fall day. Love it!

Fall and spring are my favorite seasons. I like all of them, but there is something special about those two. And the air is always so crisp in the fall.

I loved it dear TBM, I love too these kind of parks… Especially in there fascinating me always, I miss Devizes… and the small park in there… 🙂 Thank you, with my love, nia

3. aFrankAngle says:

Cheers to the park I will someday see.

4. T.F.Walsh says:

How cute… I think swans are beautiful, though in my current novel the swans are pretty nasty and love eating peoples’ eyes:)

Oh goodness…I’ll remember that the next time I walk by. Geese scare me. They always hiss and spit at me. But I still think they are beautiful.

5. zelmare says:

Looks like a lovely place fora Sunday stroll. 🙂

6. Nandini says:

Beautiful. So warm and welcoming,. 🙂

Great photo! It’s nice to see different birds hanging out together.

8. I love going to feed the ducks at my local pond. They are so relaxing to watch. 🙂