Travel Photo of the Day (July 24)

I took this photo as we strolled through the Tiergarten, a large park in the center of Berlin. I enjoyed seeing the little ponds scattered throughout the park. It was a blistering hot day, and for a brief second I considered jumping in.

This entry was posted in Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (July 24)

1. Beth Ann says:

But what about all the froggies and critters that live in there?? That would have kept me from jumping in for sure!!!

2. Wonder if anyone ever did that? Jump into one of the ponds that is. It’s been a long, long time since I’ve been to the Tiergarten!!!

3. Isn´t that the park where they have the huge angel statue?

4. melouisef says:

Beautiful photo and of course this is a famous garden – WWII . Loved Erik Larson;s book – In the Garden of Beasts.

Awesome! I’ve never seen that many lily pads before.

6. Looks like there would be some big fish in there 🙂 Always fascinates me 🙂

7. pattisj says:

Water is so tempting when the day is hot–be it a fountain, sprinkler…

8. vinnieh says:

Amazing photo looks outstanding.

9. Grace says:

Yup, a scenery like this would be very enticing to jump into on a hot day.