Travel Photo of the Day (July 25)

It’s hot today in London. I wish I was sitting along the water, dipping my toes while reading a book. This photo was taken during a visit to Djurgarden, one of Stockholm’s islands.

TB Markinson is an American living in England. When she isnโ€™t writing, sheโ€™s traveling the world, watching sports on the telly, visiting pubs, or reading. Not necessarily in that order.
This entry was posted in Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (July 25)

1. I hope youยดre not complaining about that heat ๐Ÿ˜‰ Lovely, restful (and cooling) photo ๐Ÿ™‚

I was getting used to the idea that summer wasn’t going to come. And then it surprised me. Unfortunately I saw that it is supposed to rain next week–not good for the Olympics.

2. Sweden is so pretty. We went there on vacation a long time ago. Up in the mountains… it was just beautiful.

3. lynnsbooks says:

I really want to go to Stockholm so I’m looking forward to reading your post about it.
    Lynn ๐Ÿ˜€

4. pattisj says:

It looks beautiful there. This would make the perfect spot to settle in with a good book.

5. vinnieh says:

Lovely photo, keep up the good work

6. zelmare says:

Looks like a good spot to lie on your back and relax, maybe drift off a bit… ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Yayyyy, you finally got some warm weather :).

8. seasweetie says:

Don’t really want to dip your toes in the Thames, huh? Hope you get to share in some of the Olympic spirit, and not the Olympic headaches.

I think there are places where I can dip my toes in the Thames. I’ll have to look into that. I’m not too affected by the Olympic headaches since I work from home. I feel for the people who have to work and deal with the traffic and such.

it’s beautiful.
    it’s summer there, right? it’s also hot here…I am hoping for more rain to fall down ๐Ÿ™‚

It is summer in Sweden. I was surprised by how warm it got there. I always think of sweaters when I think of Sweden. I hope you get your rain.

10. fgassette says:

I say do what I am doing while looking at this wonderful photo you have taken. PRETEND! (smile)

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

I do that a lot Francine. I stare at photos or remember places and pretend I was still there. That’s one of the best parts of traveling, the memories.

What a nice image – dipping toes into the cool water! Great photo! I could find some relaxation there.