Travel Photo of the Day (July 31)

I’ve always wanted to own a boat and seeing all of these in Oslo made me jealous.

TB Markinson is an American living in England. When she isnโ€™t writing, sheโ€™s traveling the world, watching sports on the telly, visiting pubs, or reading. Not necessarily in that order.
This entry was posted in Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (July 31)

1. anorwen says:

I am jealous too! These boats look so nice.

Nice shot! That’s a lot of boats. Maybe someday you will own one. I’ll cross my fingers for you!

3. pattisj says:

I wouldn’t know what to do with a boat if I had one. Might get myself into big trouble! May your wish come true.

4. IsobelandCat says:

You know that boat stands for bring out another thousand? A truth I am currently encountering!

5. Roly says:

Would be cool to sail all over the place except that I get seriously motion sick ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

6. Canยดt see mine there – I must have been out on the high seas that day!

7. aFrankAngle says:

You going to Norway makes me jealous. ๐Ÿ˜‰

8. zelmare says:

I hope you get to own one someday. ๐Ÿ™‚ This pic reminds me of my visit to Nijmegen in the Netherlands 10 years ago. I was shown around by this older couple, and they took me to where their sailing boat was moored – it looked a lot like this.

It would be cool to own one, but I just can’t afford it right now. I haven’t been to the Netherlands yet, but I hear that it’s beautiful.

9. lynnsbooks says:

Lovely pic. You can’t help but think ‘what if’…
    Maybe one day.
    Lynn ๐Ÿ˜€

Wonderful photograph and dream… I hope and wish one day for you to be real. Thanks and Love, nia