Travel Photo of the Day (August 2)

This photo was taken at the top of the Berliner Dom, a church in Berlin, Germany. The hike to the top wasn’t that difficult (I did stop to rest once) and the views of the city and the Spree River are a wonderful reward.

TB Markinson is an American living in England. When she isnโ€™t writing, sheโ€™s traveling the world, watching sports on the telly, visiting pubs, or reading. Not necessarily in that order.
This entry was posted in Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (August 2)

1. scrapydo says:

This is really beautiful.

2. pattisj says:

Water adds so much to a picture. Nice view.

3. Yay for Berlin. Miss it so much sometimes.

4. friendlytm says:

I have taken one pix of Prague …look alike! When i visited the central/ eastern Europe, many cities have a bridge, beautiful domes, some are greenish color….Salzburg , Prague, Budapest….but I have not been to Berlin. Love to visit. Your pix is very good! Thanks for sharing.

5. Myra GB says:

How did you find Berlin? One of the more vibrant cities I’ve visited so far. ๐Ÿ™‚ Can’t wait to see more of your travel photos. I think I’ve seen this one as well.

6. zelmare says:

How very beautiful! Maybe my SO will take me someday to see some of his birth country, I would so very much like to see Germany. ๐Ÿ™‚

That’s a great birds-eye view of the area! Beautiful!

8. Madhu says: