Travel Photo of the Day (August 10)

Since it’s Friday, I decided to post a fun picture. This Lego giraffe made me giggle when I saw it. This photo was taken in Berlin, Germany. Happy Friday and have a wonderful and safe weekend!

This entry was posted in Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (August 10)

1. Christina says:

If you like that, you should go to Legoland here in San Diego!! The things you can build with legos…it’s nuts.

2. Northern Narratives says:

That’s a lot of Legoes.

3. Aw, how awesome is this! I didn’t know they have a lego giraffe in berlin! Was there a special occasion?

4. scrapydo says:

This is a very big giraffe made from Lego pieces!

5. IsobelandCat says:

Fabulous! I want one. πŸ™‚

6. Gilly Gee says:

Love it, its larger than life πŸ™‚

7. mountainmae says:

The people look unfazed by the giant giraffe towering over them. Love this.

It’s like it’s completely normal to walk by a huge Lego construction. Maybe they are locals, but I also noticed that they didn’t care one bit.

8. pattisj says:

I’m always amazed at Lego constructions.

I was a Lego fanatic when I was little. I would love to build something like this. However, I think it would cost a small fortune to buy all of the pieces.

9. vinnieh says:

Great photo, so much lego

Whoa…who made that giraffe? that was amazing

WOW – it’s amazing what can be built with Legos! Such creativity.

12. What fun! I used to play with Legos as a kid, but this takes it to a whole different level!

13. paulaacton says:

I have nominated you for an award please pop by http://paulaacton.wordpress.com/2012/08/12/so-its-sunday/ and collect it when you get chance

14. kat47 says:

I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!

15. zelmare says:

He is gorgeous! Hope you had a good weekend, I know I did! πŸ™‚

16. I just took a picture of a giraffe in Legoland California this week! Yours is much more colorful, though–they used lighter-colored Legos back here. It’s amazing what they can make with those things.

17. gkm2011 says:

Great photo! I was in Berlin one year (several years ago) the same year of the World Cup. I remember that the Brandenburg gate was under construction – they had cloaked it in protective sheeting on which each pillar appeared to be wearing a soccer sock! It was great. Seems the sense of humor continues.

That would have been cool to see. I love cities with a sense of humor. When I was there this summer I was amazed by how many places were under construction. I was bummed not to see them without scaffolding, but I’m glad they are being taken care of.

18. Myra GB says:

I wonder how long it took the Lego artist to build this. πŸ™‚