Weekly Photo Challenge: Free Spirit

While looking for a photo that represented a free spirit I came across this one and instantly I thought it fit the bill. It may be a stretch, but they look like free spirits to me. This photo was taken in Botswana.

This entry was posted in Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Weekly Photo Challenge: Free Spirit

Thanks Cindy! I’m trying to get back into the groove, but I’m struggling this time with jet lag. I’m starting to get old. That, and I’ve been staying up late to watch tennis 🙂

1. Beth Ann says:

I think it totally fits!!! Beautiful. Sorry I have been distracted this week a bit from commenting but I promise to try to do better!!!

2. Kate Kresse says:

great interpretation of free spirit. I agree!

3. wolke205 says:

I love that picture!! 🙂

4. Great photo! Welcome back btw – I missed your posts 🙂

5. The Hook says:

Sorry I haven’t been around much lately, but my book, The Bellman Chronicles, will be FREE to download on Sept. 10 – 11! Check it out on my Amazon Kindle page.. You won’t be disappointed. And if you can slip me a review, I’d be forever grateful…

6. scrapydo says:

Good one. Free spirit is a bit difficult to do this week.

Dear TBM, I am so glad to see you back. I hope you had a nice time. This is wonderful photograph. You know I love trees and tree photography… This one standing amazing… and you captured such a nice composition. Thank you, have a nice new week, love, nia

8. pattisj says:

Isn’t it interesting when scrolling through photos with a theme in mind how something just “clicks?” I like this photo, so sculptural–is that a word?

9. Jo Bryant says:

Glad you’re back and love this image

10. Beautiful I love your photos!

11. Gilly Gee says:

Free and ancient just as you would expect in that land.

12. jakesprinter says:

Great interpretation for this week theme free spirit TBM, Thanks for sharing 🙂

Perfect nonconformists those trees! Great example!

14. eof737 says: