Sunday Post: Reflection

When I saw this building and boat I knew instantly where I would stop for lunch and a beer before hopping a train to head to the airport. I took this photo in Copenhagen, Denmark.

For other reflection photos for Jake’s challenge this week, please visit this page.

This entry was posted in Sunday Post and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Sunday Post: Reflection

1. T.F.Walsh says:

That is so gorgeous… I’d pick that place for lunch too:)

2. jakesprinter says:

Great place my friend , good work for this week theme Thanks for posting 🙂

3. zelmare says:

How delightfully quaint! I would also have gone there for a drink, how can one not? 🙂

4. And what was on the menu?

Mostly local dishes and I can’t remember how to say or spell them. I had a potato dish that was superb. When I ordered it, the waitress made sure I knew it was a local dish and not typical “tourist” food. But I love to try food from the regions I visit. I’ve had many strange meals, but fortunately this one was fantastic.

5. Beth Ann says:

Bet it was yummy! Fish and chips???? 🙂

I had a local dish, but I can’t remember what it was called. I know I didn’t leave any leftovers and then had a brownie and a cup of tea for dessert. It was the perfect meal!

6. Gilly Gee says:

I bet that was great!

Hmmm…I wonder what would make you want to stop here (lol, just kidding). It looks like a very quaint place, and what a great shot this is!

Thanks Fergiemoto. I loved sitting outside, watching the boats go by, and enjoying a nice meal. And it was a little chilly out, but they had space heaters and blankets. All in all, a great place!

8. Jo Bryant says:

that looks like my kind of place

9. It looks great! And very smart! I ‘d have a beer there too! 🙂