Travel Theme: Texture

Ailsa’s challenge this week is texture. Here are some textures I captured in Africa.

For other entries, please visit this page.

This entry was posted in Travel Theme and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Travel Theme: Texture

great photos…all showed wonderfull pattern and texture

2. This is a fabulous set of pictures for the texture category!! I think you’ve covered pretty much every type of texture there is. Love the bum shot by the way. That made me laugh out loud πŸ™‚

3. Pingback: Travel Theme: Texture, Take Two | Wind Against Current

4. Cee Neuner says:

Such great photos for this week’s theme!!

5. zelmare says:

Lovely combination of pictures and textures!

6. Jo Bryant says:

you always have such great images…loved each and every one of them

7. Myra GB says:

Nice! Of scales, furs, and feathers. πŸ™‚

8. scrapydo says:

Lovely texture collection. Keeping your eyes open makes you see more every day.

9. Something about the back view of an elephant that always makes me giggle. πŸ™‚

Perfect! A nice collection of various textures!

11. kisemall says:

These are amazing photos. Would love to go here. Bucketlist for sure!

12. Pingback: Travel Challenge: Texture as displayed by Antonin Gaudi | newsofthetimes

13. lynnsbooks says:

Good textures and I have to agree that the ‘bum’ shot made me laugh out loud also.
    Lynn πŸ˜€