Travel Photo of the Day (October 10)

Last week my best friend visited. We did a ton of sightseeing including Stonehenge. This kid seemed completely unimpressed by everything, including me I think.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (October 10)

1. dadirri7 says:

life goes on, round and round, he is pretty ho hum about it all …”oh here we are again!”

2. Stonehenge – wow! I guess its significance was indeed lost on this fellow. Makes for a great photo though.

3. scrapydo says:

He looks really unimpressed!

4. Geoff W says:

I’m so jealous – I only saw Stonehenge from the distance as we drove by.

5. Stonehenge again? And still without me? That kid’s face could be my face! LOL πŸ™‚

6. Grace says:

I have nominated you for the Adventurous Blogger Award. Details can be found here: http://czechtheflip.com/2012/10/11/are-you-adventurous/

7. patricia says:

Speaking from the point of view because I have a child, he is so young and unimpressed that he’ll never remember that trip.

8. Northern Narratives says:

Maybe he’s been there before, in a previous life πŸ™‚

9. The Guat says:

HA! What a great picture. Love the commentary. I would so love to visit one day.

10. zelmare says:

He’s got a very grown up look on his face… (Oh Β£$%”, enough already!) πŸ˜‰

Aww…what a cutie!