Travel Photo of the Day (October 16)

What a busy day! This pool in the Dominican is calling my name.

Photo taken in 2010.

TB Markinson is an American who's recently returned to the US after a seven-year stint in the UK and Ireland. When she isn't writing, she's traveling the world, watching sports on the telly, visiting pubs in New England, or reading. Not necessarily in that order. Her novels have hit Amazon bestseller lists for lesbian fiction and lesbian romance. She cohosts the Lesbians Who Write Podcast (lesbianswhowrite.com) with Clare Lydon. TB also runs I Heart Lesfic (iheartlesfic.com), a place for authors and fans of lesfic to come together to celebrate lesbian fiction.
This entry was posted in Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (October 16)

1. Beth Ann says:

I think it is calling my name, too…….let’s go together!

2. lynnsbooks says:

Ha – are those your feet in the picture! It made me laugh out loud! For some reason on our recent holiday I took a few pictures that included my feet – partly to prove I was there and partly as a bit of a giggle because Paul thinks I have horrible feet (the nerve!).
    Lynn 😀

Calling me too 🙂 Thanks and Love, nia

4. The Guat says:

Dude … totally my dream at least for an hour. Good pic.

Very nice! It is a cold, windy, rainy day today. The warmth of the image is calling me too.

6. bebs1 says:

It looks inviting!

I like the way your foot, or maybe someone else’s foot is also in the photo 😉

8. zelmare says:

I can do with a bit of a laze around the pool…somewhere far, far away… 🙂