Weekly Photo Challenge: Silhouette

Stonehenge

This entry was posted in Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Weekly Photo Challenge: Silhouette

1. bocafrau says:

Great shot. I have always wanted to visit Stonehenge. maybe one day I will. πŸ™‚

2. lynnsbooks says:

Ah, so mysterious. I’d love to visit.
    Lynn πŸ˜€

3. Just down the road from me, I love the picture it shows the true essence of Stonehenge x Thanks for sharing πŸ™‚

4. Northern Narratives says:

Perfect for the challenge.

5. Colline says:

Beautiful capture. Shows the mystery of the place πŸ™‚

Oh, that’s a good one!
    I like the clouds too!

7. Stunning photo – I do remember when you could go right up to it and in recent years I had a client with a factory in the West Country so I often drove right past it – but itΒ΄s been a while so I enjoyed the shot!

8. Jo Bryant says:

I wondered if anyone would have an image of this – should have known it would be you !!!!

9. hugmamma says:

Awesome! Visited Stonehenge, twice. Better first time, in the 80s. No one around, just my husband and a couple of friends. Second time, a couple of years ago. What a zoo!

hugs for the reminder… πŸ™‚

10. rossanaf says:

Yes, Stonehenge .. one day, can’t tell when, I’ll go there.
    It’s a place that always fascinated me.
    Very nice photo πŸ™‚

11. Myra GB says:

How was the energy in this place, TBM? Is it everything they say it is?

12. A silhouette that is grand, mysterious, exciting and adventurous at the same time!