Crazy weather

The weather has been unpredictable today. Sun, clouds, wind, rain. And then mix them all up again. I snapped this photo on my walk today. You can see the heavy, black clouds and the sun through the trees. Sometimes I wish the weather would decide.

This entry was posted in Random and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Crazy weather

1. Where’s that beautiful place?

2. Northern Narratives says:

Those are heavy clouds. Did it rain?

3. Seasweetie says:

Such a lovely shot.

4. What is this thing you call the “sun”? I seem to have a faint memory of it, but I’m not really sure what it looks like :(. LOL

5. wolke205 says:

What a dramatic & beautiful view πŸ™‚ I agree, weather should make up its mind from time to time πŸ˜‰

6. zelmare says:

I like moody weather like this, especially with the contrast in light and colour. πŸ™‚

7. Lucid Gypsy says:

Your photo has a lovely light.

Today it was so nice, and we took of the sweaters again… I agree with you dear TBM, but you captured wonderful photograph. I loved the light and clouds and autumn colours… Thank you, love, nia

9. Vicki says:

it makes for beautiful storm lighting πŸ™‚

10. This happens here in our place too. First it would be raining then after a few minutes, sunny and vice versa. The weather tends to be moody at times, and yes, indecisive too as to what weather it should have. πŸ˜€ Very beautiful photo, by the way. πŸ™‚

11. Sartenada says:

It is so beautiful.

12. bocafrau says:

It’s been that way here too. One minute it’s bright a sunny out and the next it looks like Armageddon! πŸ™‚

13. pattisj says:

Fall weather is changeable like that. Hard to tell what a day will hold.

Too bad about the weather, but it made for a good shot! Hope it cleared up soon after.