Travel Photo of the Day (November 4)

Oslo, Norway on a rainy afternoon.

This entry was posted in Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (November 4)

1. lynnsbooks says:

Ah, nothing like a rainy day to make me feel right at home! Thanks for sharing.
    Lynn 😀

2. Norway is on my list! Would you recommend Oslo for a first-time visitor or other places?

I’ve only visited Oslo in Norway–I didn’t travel to other Norwegian cities. Oslo is wonderful. It’s a small city and taking in all the sites won’t take long. I will warn you that it is expensive. You may want to do some research on how much restaurants and hotels are. Most hotels include breakfast, which helps. But from my experience and from what I’ve heard, it’s one of the most expensive cities in Europe. We knew this going in and prepared for it. I’m not saying you shouldn’t go since it turned out to be one of our favorite places. Just want to give you the heads up so you aren’t shocked.

3. pattisj says:

The grayness makes it look so cold.

4. Northern Narratives says:

Looks like a cold day.

5. Kate Kresse says:

special meaning in this photo for me!!! My dad’s ancestors came from Bergen, and I have visited Bergen and Oslo. Lovely cities!!

Gloomy but still lovely

7. zelmare says:

Oh yes, can do with that right now – it is super hot here at the moment, and as you know, I don’t like the heat…

8. Even though it´s grey and rainy, it still makes me want to go there!

9. aFrankAngle says:

I get the feeling that Scandavia gets its share of rain.

It almost looks like a snowy day. Great photo!

11. That sure is a rainy day! I thought for a second that that was meant to be a drive way but I now see it’s a river 😛 LOL

12. Madhu says:

You can almost feel the rain 🙂