Travel Photo of the Day (November 12)

Anyone need a boat? Photo taken from the top of the Columbus Monument in Barcelona, Spain.

This entry was posted in Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (November 12)

WOW! Nice composition you captured dear TBM, I wished to have one of them and to sail to the Mediterranean sea… Thank you, love, nia

2. cindy knoke says:

Was in Barcelona this May and back again next May. Never made it to the harbor this year, but this photo ensures I will visit next year! Thanks for posting!

3. bocafrau says:

I love driving by the marinas here and look at all the boats. Just something about that view!

4. lynnsbooks says:

Wow, that is a busy harbour. Great picture. Not been to Barcelona yet – all good things to those who wait!
    Lynn 😀

5. Sailboats!!!!! Yayyyyyyy 🙂 I love this shot!

6. T.F.Walsh says:

So many boats…wow

7. aFrankAngle says:

Sure … but what’s the beautiful building?

I’ll have to look into that Frank. My memory isn’t what it used to be. I think it was a museum along the waterfront, but the name is slipping.

Wow, that’s a lot of boats! I wonder if that would be considered the same as a prime parking place. Nice shot!

wow…what a view!!!