Nearly Naked in London

What photos were you hoping for?

Who invited you here?

Now I’m hoping for snow.

This entry was posted in Random and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

40 Responses to Nearly Naked in London

1. jmgoyder says:

Tricky title and great photos!

2. love snow, just not on the roads
    love the pics of trees

3. Nice teaser line. Wasn’t quite sure what you were up to. LOL. Love the pictures, especially the one in black and white.

4. Good one LOL!! Now that I know you are a female, I was kind of hoping they were photos of nearly naked men, but then you had to go and dash my dreams. Oh well :). The photos are beautiful thhough!

5. Colline says:

Snow would definitely cover up the nakedness πŸ™‚

6. bebs1 says:

I could never come up with great titles like that. My favorite is the squirrel.

7. ericanichole says:

I have a thing for trees, and you have done them justice. What absolutely gorgeous photographs!

8. Robin says:

lol! Great title, and great series of images. I’m hoping for snow, too. πŸ™‚

9. bocafrau says:

Ha ha ha… very funny. Great shots. πŸ™‚

10. patricia says:

The title makes me giggle because it makes me think of “never-nude” on Arrested Development. Great shots.

11. The Hook says:

I think that squirrel was concerned his nuts were goiong to be exposed…

12. Rosa says:

A!! Not only the trees. The little squirrel is in the nude, not even an apron for modesty!

13. Lucid Gypsy says:

Oh these are a superb gathering of photos. I love the silhouette one. No snow though please!

14. lynnsbooks says:

I would settle for a photo of Sean Bean please. However, one does not simply snap a picture of Sean Bean strolling round London – it is folly!
    Lynn D

15. dadirri7 says:

wonderful images thank you tbm, the right sort of nakedness for london in november πŸ˜€

16. liz2you says:

Such a greeeat title and so topical at the moment. Only yesterday I overheard conversations like, ‘the leaves are nearly all off the trees now’. Sad in a way to see the lovely colours wasting away on the ground.
    Liz

17. Madhu says:

You are wicked πŸ™‚ Lovely photos.

Wow….look at those tree!!! I guess it will snow soon, am I right?
    The squirrel is a great catch there

19. Carl V. says:

I’m hoping for snow too, but as it is going to be 68 degrees tomorrow for Thanksgiving I am not betting any money on it being soon. 😦

wow…can’t believe the temp! I’m glad you enjoyed your birthday and have a great holiday weekend. If you go out on black Friday, be careful.

• Carl V. says:

I’ve never done any Black Friday shopping and don’t intend to. There is nothing I want that badly for myself or for anyone else. I am more than willing to pay a little more to avoid that mess.

I went once over 15 years ago. That was enough for me. I think families should be home with their families and not working. I feel for all of the employees who have to get up super early and work really long days. I remember when I was a kid you could never find a store open on Christmas–I know this because my parents always forgot to buy batteries for our toys. So we had to wait until the next day to play. Good thing they always bought me books and I lived in California–so I would go outside with the rest of the neighborhood kids.

LOL – great title and great photos!

21. Beth Ann says:

I will think of you when we get a ton of snow—and throw a snowball in your honor!!! These are great shots, as usual! Fall is definitely an amazing time of year!

22. You cheeky little monkey (or squirrel!) – loved the shots!

23. LensTHERAPY says:

Funny…I was hoping for something clearly consistent with the title. Great shots!