Travel Photo of the Day (November 29)

Ooops. If I just walk away quietly, maybe they won’t notice.

TB Markinson is an American living in England. When she isnโ€™t writing, sheโ€™s traveling the world, watching sports on the telly, visiting pubs, or reading. Not necessarily in that order.
This entry was posted in Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (November 29)

1. Too funny! Great shot.

2. Robyn says:

Great photo! ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Yeah, you don’t want to get to close to those little darlings as they are very aggressive. I’ve been chased by many a hippo while canoeing on the Zambesi River in Zimbabwe. Quite scary at times. Paddle faster!!!!

4. The Hook says:

Are these hungry, hungry hippos?

5. lynnsbooks says:

Ha! So funny!! I can sort of imagine the bird whistling quietly and walking away!
    Very funny. Plus I love hippos.
    Lynn ๐Ÿ˜€

6. superGdome says:

looks like the hippos just couldn’t be bothered…they had enough lunch I guess..LoL ๐Ÿ˜€
    … and is that a bird or a duck..?

lovely picture…thank you for the sharing…

~ a bunch of love
    Super G

lol…that’s a brave little bird

8. Ahaha! I just sent this to Tyler. I call him my hungry hungry hippo – like the game because he is always eating!

9. petit4chocolatier says:

Too cute; a feathered friend among the hippos!!

10. Reblogged this on Traveling Through Life… and commented:
    Now isn’t this nice, several type of animal families relaxing together; on the beach, maybe thinking about eating or just having a drink. This is what you could be doing, relaxing, with friends and families and maybe thinking about having a drink, http://www.lueanncruises.com