Travel Photo of the Day (January 2)

364

While visiting a bar in Berlin, this cat decided we were cool enough to hang out with and sat on our laps for over an hour. It was such a shame to stay so long, but the cat was quite cozy and neither of us wanted to disturb him so we ordered a second beer. I blame the cat entirely.

This entry was posted in Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (January 2)

1. Lucid Gypsy says:

Blame the cat, blame the cat πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

2. I enjoyed the photo and the story!

3. I blame my cat for all sorts of things–I wrote about him today–he sort of looks like this cat.

4. Carla says:

Love this! I regularly say to my husband (and he to me) “I can’t do that. I’m trapped under a cat.” πŸ™‚

5. meredith says:

He looks bellied up to the bar.

I have a feeling the cay belongs to the bar owner and is trained to keep costumer stay longer πŸ˜‰

I just remember something..what happen to your pets when you’re traveling?

7. Looks like the cat was hypnotizing you – look into my eyes…..keep drinking beer!! LOL

8. nrlymrtl says:

I wish the US was a little more lax about calm, polite pets at places that serve food and beer. Alas, US eaters are snobs and do not allow feathered, furred, or scaled companions to dine with us in public.

It is nice. We keep meaning to bring Miles to our local pub, but we always forget. I bet he would love it as long as people gave him attention. He gets hurt feelings when people don’t pet him.

9. bebs1 says:

The kitty found a warm lap.

10. Jo Bryant says:

Blaming the cat huh ?? Like the dog ate my homework miss !!!!

11. bocafrau says:

Awww. He looks quite charming and German beer is good, so a second one probably didn’t hurt. πŸ™‚

12. T.F.Walsh says:

What a cutie…

13. pattisj says:

Aw, a lap kitty! How sweet. Sure, blame it on the cat. πŸ˜‰

14. Madhu says:

How sweet …..and a perfectly valid reason to stay longer πŸ™‚

15. petit4chocolatier says:

Animals have great senses and found you. What a cute story!! You are loved πŸ™‚

16. I hope he bought a round!