Travel Photo of the Day (January 8)

1159

Don’t try this at home kids. I know a unicycle and flames would result in a disaster for me! A street performer in Copenhagen, Denmark.

This entry was posted in Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (January 8)

1. Lucid Gypsy says:

This is so clever, I can barely stay upright on two wheels!

2. pattisj says:

I’ll watch from afar. πŸ™‚

3. Yup, I would be in hospital for sure if I tried that :). Much better to be the observer taking the awesome action shot!

4. nrlymrtl says:

You can see the tan line of some chinstrap – probably for a helmet? I guess training day was over and none was required. But hey, when your butt is literally on fire, maybe little things like safety gear don’t seem so important.

5. petit4chocolatier says:

I love the street performers. They are so much fun to watch!

I am a bit scared of fire and I can’t rife unicycle…so I will not try this at home πŸ˜‰

7. zozokie says:

I am certain this is in CPH, looks familiar. When was it taken, it must be during the summer season, right?

8. Madhu says:

Wow! That takes more guts than I have πŸ™‚

9. Jo Bryant says:

How does someone do that…and I mean…what makes you think I will balance on one wheel with fire in my hands ???

10. lynnsbooks says:

Ahem, he looks like he has flames shooting out from somewhere that would be uncomfortable! Made me laugh. I don’t envy him one bit! I can only just manage a bike, rubbish on skates and the idea of a unicycle – don’t go there!
    Lynn πŸ˜€