One Happy Dog

Mother Nature must have read my blog yesterday and took pity on Miles. I mentioned he was depressed about all the cold dreary days. Today the sun was out. It isn’t that warm but it is a drastic improvement. Miles loved it!  IMG_0574

Throw red ball!

Throw red ball!

Red Ball!!!!!!!!!

Red Ball!!!!!!!!!

The clouds rolled in on our way home.

The clouds rolled in on our way home.

Miles is waiting for me at the front door. He gets a bone after his afternoon walk--he never lets me forget.

Miles is waiting for me at the front door. He gets a bone after his afternoon walk–he never lets me forget.

Have a marvelous weekend!

This entry was posted in Random and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to One Happy Dog

Yihuuu for Miles 🙂 Seems it was a wonderful day, I am glad to hear this. Thank you, have a nice weekend, love, nia

2. ilargia64 says:

Here will be sunny up to Sunday…(very clever, he, he..) Have a nice time this weekend…Guau to Miles…

3. Obviously a happy guy!

4. wolke205 says:

Yay for a great sunny day for Miles (and you 😉 ) Awww, Miles gets a bone after his afternoon-walk and diego around 8 pm when we all come together to watch tv 😀

5. Jackie says:

Awwww …. he looks so happy! Great captures. Have a great weekend! 😀

6. pattisj says:

It’s good to see Miles smiling again! They never forget the treats, do they?

7. sunshine for miles! yayeeee! we’re having sunny weather and a hi in the 50s today. i’m lovin’ it!!

So awesome for Miles! Glad the weather improved enough to get out.

9. Look at that ear to ear grin!! He is loving every minute :).

10. poppytump says:

Hope he’s had a red ball chase today !

11. Luna and Alfi think Miles needs a walk on the beach. Please tell him to bring Red Ball!

12. Yay for Miles. I hope he has a lot more sunny days ahead now that spring will be here in the next month. Reggie is like the postmen of dogs – neither rain, nor snow, nor dark of night keeps him from his appointed rounds. 🙂

13. cupitonians says:

I just HAVE to say, I think I’m in love with Miles! ❤ Oh my heart!

14. bocafrau says:

He’s such a cutie. 🙂

15. Jo Bryant says:

so glad Miles got his warmth…hope it keeps staying nice for you guys

16. Lynn says:

Ahh, Miles Smiles. I’m with him on this one. I want some warmer weather.
    Lynn 😀