Travel Photo of the Day (February 28)

A couple of people mentioned yesterday that they were visitng Barcelona soon and asked for some place to see. If you have the time, I recommend taking a day trip to Figueres where you will find Salvador Dali's museum. It's a wonderful and crazy and you won't soon forget it.

A couple of people mentioned yesterday that they were visiting Barcelona soon and asked for some places to see. If you have the time, I recommend taking a day trip to Figueres where you will find Salvador Dali’s museum. It’s a wonderful and crazy place and you won’t soon forget it. Here’s a small example of his work. He designed the museum so it’s like you are in his artwork.

This entry was posted in Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (February 28)

1. Beth Ann says:

That looks AWESOME!!!! On the bucket list now!

2. petit4chocolatier says:

Love the Dali and I go to the St. Petersburg, Florida museum a lot. I know I would love the museum in Figueres! Love his art!

3. Thanks for the tip! I love Salvador Dali…..

A Salvador Dali museum would be a must for me to visit! I have some of his prints. Thanks for this recommendation.

5. pattisj says:

This sounds like an amazing place.

6. if i could get to barcelona-the guadi apartments and park would be my first destination.

7. poppytump says:

Fun, Fantastical and I must get there next time TBM … surprising how quickly 3 days go when on a City break I find … never long enough !

I know how you feel. Each time I leave a place I’m sad since I never get a chance to see everything. But then I remind myself, that I was there and had fun. We can’t do it all.

8. Lynn says:

What an unusual experience. I will have to keep a note of this one. We do intend to visit Barcelona so we should try to make time.
    Thanks
    Lynn 😀

9. Myra GB says:

Oh! Dali! Barcelona! Haven’t visited this part of Europe yet.