Travel Photo of the Day (March 12)

We only had one night in Niagara, which didn't give us enough time to explore the area. Early in the morning we checked out the falls and then hopped in the car for our long drive back to Boston. Some day I would love to go back and really see the town. Photo of the Niagara River.

We only had one night in Niagara, which didn’t give us enough time to explore the area. Early in the morning we checked out the falls and then hopped in the car for our long drive back to Boston. Some day I would love to go back and really see the town. Photo of the Niagara River.

This entry was posted in Blog, Travel, Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (March 12)

1. petit4chocolatier says:

I absolutely love that region! Beautiful picture 🙂

2. Valentina says:

I only saw the Niagara Falls, a beautiful spectacle I will always remember, but that’s all I saw.

It is amazing to watch. we had a hotel overlooking the falls and I sat by the window mesmerized by it for hours. That was a fun night: a good meal, a bottle of wine, and the falls.

3. What beautiful blues. Can’t believe I’ve never seen Niagara Falls! One day. . . .

4. pattisj says:

Lots of water! It looks so peaceful in the photo.

5. Jackie says:

Beautiful capture! 😀

wow…beautiful photo! I love how everything looks so blue

7. i wish this photo was hanging on my wall. it’s breathtaking

It’s a beautiful place. I hope you do get to visit again.
    That’s a lovely photo!