Travel Photo of the Day (April 2)

"I don't want my photo taken!" One of the guards outside the

“I don’t want my photo taken!” One of the guards outside Amalienborg in Copenhagen.

This entry was posted in Travel, Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (April 2)

1. winsomebella says:

Glad you took it anyway :-).

2. lynnsbooks says:

Haha, I can see reflections of myself in that photo! I’m a total photophobe. (I just made that word up so don’t quote me).
    Lynn πŸ˜€

I let people take photos of me but I have to let them know that no matter how hard they try I’ll look like an idiot. I have this weird squinting/smile thing I do when I see a camera. It’s a joke in the family now.

3. Beth Ann says:

Don’t even look at me….I mean it….I won’t smile….I won’t even move…..go away….

4. Me thinks his hat is a wee bit too big LOL πŸ™‚

5. He is giving you a dirty look. His stern eyes are sort of visible under that head gear.

6. my mother and aunt were in vienna where my brother was the assistant attache. they were to meet him for lunch but they were early and didn’t want to go in to the embassy too early and “bother” him. their lurking drew the attention of a guard-Viennese-such as this, and they ended up in the embassy early anyway but escorted in for their suspicious behavior.

That’s too funny. Must have been terrifying for them at the time though. So don’t lurk outside of embassies. Check! I was at the US embassy in London last year and the guards didn’t look too friendly. I guess things haven’t changed much.

LOL – that’s too funny! He probably gets his photo taken a lot and is tired of it.

8. The Hook says:

Don’t mess with that guy….