Travel Photo of the Day (April 14)

The Italian Gardens in Kensington Gardens, London.

The Italian Gardens in Kensington Gardens, London.

This entry was posted in Travel, Travel Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Travel Photo of the Day (April 14)

1. Ohhhh, that’s looks so beautiful and inviting!! Would you believe that we woke up this morning to our whole world covered in white again?? Too bad you’re going away or I might just have hopped on a plane this morning to come for a visit :).

2. Beth Ann says:

Lovely picture on this rainy dreary Iowa Sunday morning. Now the farmers will be whinging about the rain instead of the drought!! Need my Wellies on to venture outside but I think I will just stay inside with a nice book and cuppa !!! Happy Sunday TBM!

3. restlessjo says:

Lovely! Kensington Gardens in Spring.

4. pattisj says:

That must be a magnificent place.

5. dadirri7 says:

terrific fountain shot, you really caught the movement of the water πŸ™‚

6. I know this place well. It’s right at the Kensington Garden end of the Serpentine. The far end is in Hyde Park. One of my favourite spots, whenever I’m in London.

7. aFrankAngle says:

And, in the spirit of Mr. Rogers … It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

That’s a beautiful, peaceful view!

beautiful ans peaceful.

By the way, I have just heard about Boston…I hope no one you know is in the crowd.

10. poppytump says:

oh that’s delightful and playful πŸ™‚